[stylist] writing

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Mon Jun 12 13:59:26 UTC 2017

Hi, Angela.
Besides blindness, I have some serious health and financial issues that tire
me out; so I don't write.
Then, one day, the monkey will jump on my back, and I'll write till my
fingers fall off.
This usually happens after a prolonged depression, and prayer for help.
The help comes in the form of motivation to write.
When I feel unmotivated, I read a lot. I also listen to nature
documentaries. Whatever I do, I keep active mentally, so that when that
monkey finally jumps on my back again, I have something to write.
Thea