[stylist] My new blog and novel update

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 18:26:28 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

I have started a blog on Goodreads.com. This is a great place to recommend and review books and see what your friends are reding and comment on them. I am a member of the author’s program which means I can advertise my books. I review the books I read and I’m currently doing the Goodreads challenge. I have pledged to read 100 books this year. If you want to read my blog you can go to:
http://www.goodreads.com/Queenofbells

I’m hard at work on book number three, not related to book number one or two. My plan is to release it in January 2018.

Currently I’m providing music for two churches so between writing the novel, reading, learning and performing the music and anything else I can think of like feeding stray cats (they’re not stray if they’re eating from my picnic table) I’m eeping busy. The summer is setting in.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712