[stylist] My new blog and novel update

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 22:37:05 UTC 2017

I haven't use the account till this year. I was directed to it by someone on Facebook so I thought I would give it a try. Looking for ways to advertise my novel since I self publish I thought  join their author  program. It's kind of like Facebook and that you can get friends and followers. You can also add books 2 shelves that say whether you want to read them or have read them. You can also review books. I listed my second novel in a giveaway and I have 95 requests for it. I've seen people like in price listed as a Goodreads either and she's a pretty prolific novelist. And you can keep track of what you read and they have a reading challenge also. It's a fun site. It takes a little bit of work but it is mostly accessible. I had help uploading my covers by the person who designed them for me otherwise I can navigate it. I have two followers I don't recognize so   Found me. You can search for others and once you are listed people can find you that way.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712