[stylist] How is Everyone Doing?

Tessa puppycat at tbaytel.net
Mon Jun 19 10:56:39 UTC 2017

Hi, I believe Allen is on fb as allen conway. I believe they are in the Ottawa area though not sure exactly where. I might have an email address for him on my PC, if you want to contact me off group I can forward your message to him. I met him some years ago at a guide dog conference and he's on several groups I'm a member of.
Tessa