[stylist] Release of brave pilot my second book

alongi.shelley at gmail.com alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 22:23:01 UTC 2017

I  people who help me with editing. Then I give it to someone who does the cover for me and the checks formatting. I do the formatting originally and then they check it for anything that might need changing. They do the upload to Lulu or wherever we make the paperback. For the electronic copy we use  vraft2digital.com  we upload the word document and then they do the e-book form. So I don't upload anything to the site I let someone else do that for me. If you let Lulu do the work they will charge you money and do it but it won't be cheap that's for sure. The secret is to find someone who will do it for a reasonable price  or something you work out with them. I am working. I have a name of a company who will do all that but they aren't available till next year they said. I'd rather put my own team together and do it myself so that's the route I'm going for at this time.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!

See Trespasser, my first published novel at lulu.com
http://www.lulu.com/Queenofbells712