[stylist] Wanting to Get in Touch with Kayla Sturgill, Regarding Discussion at the Division Meeting

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 04:17:59 UTC 2017

 I really blew it without getting her phone number. When you reach her, let me know and we can set up a conference call. I just want to make sure that no one else has the number scheduled at the same time but you could definitely use it. I would love to talk to the two of you. Thanks for all your great suggestions. I was also thinking of your connection with the student division and how we could utilise that to benefit everyone. Hopefully great things are coming. Thanks again, eve

Sent from my iPhone