[stylist] Fwd: sFw: Announcing our next short story contest

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 05:37:32 UTC 2017

Hello everyone, I thought some of you might be interested in the Writer magazine short story contest. You might also consider signing up for this newsletter in order to get information and resources out there for improving and publishing writing. Enjoy.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712

Begin forwarded message: