[stylist] Using WordPress

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 1 17:27:10 UTC 2017

I believe it's called WordPress.

I got it as I was beginning to undertake acquiring apps that could be used
for on line business.  It was at the recommendation of a columnist for one
of the on line magazines for the blind, who seemed to indicate it is
accessible, at least I think it was as of last summer when she wrote about
several tech topics such as  this.

I've been meaning to start correspondence with this person.

So, as for reading and commenting on blog posts, how does one do that, and
is it necessary to have an account at the platform hosting someone's blog in
order to comment to it?

This is just another set of the bewildering number of steps I feel I need to
conquer in my life to make things better for myself and others.

Have a good day.

Bill Outman