[stylist] Fw: copy of the promo for Monday's Branco Broadcast

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Mar 5 13:55:21 UTC 2017

Hi Friends,
With the announcement that my latest book is now available, I’ve been asked to speak on the Branco Broadcast next Monday Evening at 7 pm, eastern time.
I’ll do a short presentation on how I put together my collection of creative non-fiction essays and poetry.  My book, Walking by Inner Vision: Stories & Poems, is now out in e-book, print, Kindle, etc.
I will be scheduling speaking engagements and Book Pub events so that people can come to meet me and  learn more about my experiences as an author who has profound sight loss.
Join in the conversation on Monday night at Branco Broadcast or just listen in.
Lynda McKinney Lambert