[stylist] Help, please Facebook

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Tue May 23 23:41:07 UTC 2017

I will be releasing a new book soon. I have been told repeatedly that
one must be active in such things as Facebook, and believe it. I've had
an account for ages, but not until I realized that I really do have to
drag myself into the 21st century if I mean to become serious about
marketing this book, have I realized just how unprepared I am for such
things as BLOGS and Facebook.

Can anybody give me practical advice, or recommend a book? Please
contact me off list, and try not to laugh too much at how far off base I
am (smile)

pcampbell16 at verizon.net

Thank you, Phyllis