[stylist] Firefox ESR Version?

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 20:41:21 UTC 2017

Hello Justin and others,

Unfortunately, there was no choice to delay re-install of Firefox 57
as the update automatically occurred about 45 minutes after doing a
system restore. However, I notice the ESR is for schools or large
organizations according to what I read on your sent link, and on the
Mozilla link. How do individual users get around that?

Is there a way to do an automatic install and bypass the download feature?

Will it override the current Firefox or does that have to be uninstalled?

I understand from the NVDA forum, the ESR Version is good through June
2018. Thanks.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com