[stylist] Downloading Firefox Extended Support Release

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 15:38:23 UTC 2017

Hello Group,

My issues continue with good old Firefox but managing to get most
things done though I am in need of the Extended Support Release
version.

I am confused about downloading things from online. A tutorial from
the American Foundation For the Blind, 2015, tells the reader to
select the download key which we do by pressing enter, and instead of
save, press alt r to run.
Guess what?  Nothing happens when pressing alt r to run.

I tried both the link sent by Justin, and going directly to the
Mozilla site itself. Both are configured a little different.

I did discover, the link provided by Justin, is also tied in with a
newsletter from the producers of the NVDA screen reader and is at
their website, nvaccess.org.

I'm not sure why the run feature doesn't work, but have noticed most
download stuff now seems to want one to save and then do some extra
steps before benefitting from the given program. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance, and Happy Thanksgiving to each of you.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
"chilah phanim" Make G-d smile!