[stylist] Sunday November 26 Writers' Division gathering play back information

Shelley Alongi queenofbells at outlook.com
Tue Nov 28 02:23:39 UTC 2017

Hello Writers,

Hi there! So this is your Queen of Bells Writers' Division gatherings hostess passing along very important information. we had a wonderful Writers' Division Gathering. If you were unable to make it for the live call, you can now call in any time of day or night and listen to the call. Subjects included are: story ideas, experiences with poetry, some ideas about novel publishing, ideas that are percolating, introduction of storymania.com, and a brief section about NANOWRIMO. Maybe you're working on writing your fifty thousand word novel. My word count is down. I use the excuse that I'm entertaining, learning music since I'm responsible for much of the music at the church I work for. But the month isn't over yet.

For play back, call (515)739-1016. When prompted for the access code, enter 568839 and the pound sign. It will prompt yu for a reference number. Simply press pound again and the most recent recording will play. Instructions will be given on how to rewind or fast forward the call. The recorded portion of the call is approximately fifty minutes.

Enjoy our call and we'll look forward to seeing you on the next one.

The next division gathering will be December 17. This month is rich in holidays on Sundays so we'll have our gathering early. It will be a general talk session unless I get a speaker who is especially excited about a subject. But don't you worry, I'll drum up something! We'll have fun! And if you have ideas, send them to Queenofbells at outlook.com.