[stylist] Forwarding Email With Attachments

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:23:20 UTC 2017

Hello All,

Cindy is right, I do use NVDA. The attachments did forward; so,
evidently the latest update of FireFox now has it so Gmail to Gmail
will forward with enclosed attachments. Or, that was the case today.

With this latest update however, if you leave your computer turned on
and come back to it a few hours later, signing on with your password
is required to take it out of "down" mode and bringing up the start
menu. Glad I have enough savvy to catch these tricks.

Cheers,

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com