[stylist] Ibooks Help

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 22:21:01 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,
I'm posting this question here because I know that many of us as writers and readers use Ibooks, and I already have another discussion started on the NABS list.
It appears that my IBooks app cuts off some words. For example,  the bottom of one page may end at a sentence, and the next page will start mid-sentence. Therefore, I think that some  words are cut off at the very bottom of the first page and/or at the very top of the next. I'm guessing that this is a setting issue and that the book may be enlarged, but I'm not sure. Anyone else had this problem?
Thanks,
Vejas