[stylist] Writers Division gathering notice Sunday, September 24

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 18:16:15 UTC 2017

Hello Writers,

It is time for our september Writers' Division gathering. September's gathering will be a general update and if anyone is brave enough to bring a poem or part of a story to read, please do so. Email me off list if you want to do that so I can know ahead of time. We will also do a project update so if you're working on a writing project please join the call and let us know what is happening in your writing world. Please make your presentation brief so we can make our call fit into our one hour time constraint. In order to respect the time commitments of others we will keep the call to one hour. I know there are some great things going on with our members. If there is simply so much work we cannot fit it all in, never fear, there will be a second general call scheduled, soon.

We'd love to hear from you. Have a wonderful week and keep dreaming and writing!

Join us on Sunday September 24 at 8:00 PM eastern, 7:00 Pm central, 6:00 PM pacific time. To join our call, dial (515)739-1033 and enter access code 568839 and enter the pound sign.

See you then!

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712