[stylist] Reminder about tonight and the Writers Division gathering

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 21:26:36 UTC 2017

This is a reminder that tonight is our September Writers' Division gathering. September's gathering will be a general update and a reading of poetry. We will also do a project update so if you're working on a writing project please join the call and let us know what is happening in your writing world.
In order to respect the time commitments of others we will keep the call to one hour. I know there are some great things going on with our members. If there is simply so much work we cannot fit it all in, never fear, there will be a second general call scheduled, soon.

We'd love to hear from you. Have a wonderful week and keep dreaming and writing!

The call will take place at 8:00 PM eastern, 7:00 Pm central, 6:00 PM Mountain, and 5:00 pacific time. To join our call, dial (515)739-1033 and enter access code 568839 followed by the pound sign.

See you then!

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712