[stylist] NFB Writers' Division: Slate & Style, Fall 2017 Edition

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue Sep 26 18:42:44 UTC 2017

Robert and Shelley,
As a contributor and a member of the list, I want to thank you both, and all of the board members for the work they have done to bring these writings to the rest of us.
I am honored to be in it, and have really enjoyed the interesting stories and essays.
Do keep up the good work and the inspiration for writers both blind and otherwise.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz