[Stylist] request

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 20:56:04 UTC 2018

Hi, Vejas,

I was interested to unsubscribe from the list. My writing activity has
changed and in the last couple months activity has been more involved
with Scribophile.com. I have not given some of the posters the proper
or fair acknowledgement they may rightfully deserve. Others have, but
that is no excuse.
As I read the monthly reminder, I thought Request as the subject and
body would be what I needed to receive the command sheet for
instructions. However, if you can unsubscribe me, that would be
convenient, and thanks.
My priorities for involvement have changed. I am not upset with anyone
in the group. Thank you!

Sincerely,
David Russell