[Stylist] Question about Collaborating on a Piece of Writing with a Friend

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 05:12:03 UTC 2018

Hi All,
I know I haven't been posting on here in awhile. Shawn, I plan to get to your story soon because I'm really interested in it.
One of my friends and I like to write about similar things and I feel that it would be cool if we worked on writing something together over the summer. She won't be in the area for most of it and so most of it would have to be done through email, plus probably some text communication and the occasional phone call.
Has anyone succesfully collaborated on writing with someone whom they will not be able to see in person?
Thanks,
Vejas