[Stylist] Thanks to Thea

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:42:57 UTC 2018

Hi Thea and Others,

It looks tentative that I may be utilizing the services of DLD
Publishing to get my autobio on CreateSpace. I say that because
discussion is pending with my spouse and editor..

I did do some web searching though and read an interesting news item
from the BBC about the late Patricia Vickers who evidently had her
book published after her death. She had written it in ink using
homemade  guides to aid her writing on the page.

There has not been much written about publishing resources for blind
authors, or recommended publishers for blind or vision impaired
authors.

Evidently, there have been a number of us including Homer and James
Joyce from one result I found.

That's where my writing life is today, and glad to know things are
looking doable. I sometimes feel life is more about compromise than
actually getting what one may want. That's fodder for the
philosophers.

Cheers,

--
David Russell