[Stylist] A Quick Question About GoodReads Authors

M. Taylor mktay at ucla.edu
Thu Aug 2 02:07:48 UTC 2018

Hello Thea,

Yes, I am on Good Reads.  You can find me via my pen name of Mark Marcus.

Yes, definitely look into claiming your author page on Good Reads.

As for me, I searched for my two titles on GoodReads and they were there.
I then submitted an application basically insuring that I was the creator of
the two works  and, there you have it.

I will paste the URL to the Good Reads author program below but I strongly
suggest that before you claim your page, you become familiar with the
GoodReads.com environment, as a general user.  You can do this by simply
creating a user account.

While I cannot speak to the accessibility of the Android version of their
mobile app, I can tell you that the iOS version is 100% VoiceOver
accessible.

Okay here is some general info on the GoodReads author program:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/program
Any author, anywhere in the world, can join the Goodreads Author Program for
free. ... The Goodreads Author Program allows published authors to claim
their profile page to promote their book and engage.

Mark