[Stylist] Here is information on my latest book release and an update on where you can get these

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 04:08:22 UTC 2018

Hello Listers,

On Friday August 24 I updated my Goodreads blog. When you click on the link to the blog you will also find instructions about entering a give away for a print copy of the book to be released on September 25. If you want to enter the giveaway just go to my Facebook page and message me with your name. If you prefer you can email your name off list. I am giving away five copies of my book. The E-book is not included in the giveaway and you can purchase that from going to the link below and choosing your digital bookstore.
Here is the link.
https://www.books2read.com/u/bzPrjn

Apple is included on that list. If you prefer, you can go to Ibooks and enter Shelley Alongi to find any of my e-books there. We're currently working on Kindall availability.

Remember, the release of my last two small books is on the way to releasing my fifth which has a release date in my mind of January or February 2019. Currently, I have four books available in E-book, three of those in paper back, number four soon to be released. We're on our way!

Happy writing!

Here is a list of all my books and where to get them.

List of self-published books
Angel Hug
Walk through Jesus' agony in Gethsemane.
HTML><META HTTP-EQUIV="content-type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=utf-8">
<SPAN>Angel Hug by Shelley Alongi</SPAN><BR><SPAN><A
href="https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/angel-hug/id1342868999?mt=11"
target=_BLANK>https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/angel-hug/id1342868999?mt=11</A></SPAN>

Brave Pilot
One man becomes the pivotal link between two families who must avert a looming tragedy.

https://www.amazon.com/Brave-Pilot-Shelley-J-Alongi/dp/1974398730/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1523039143&sr=1-3&keywords=Brave+Pilot

Trespasser
A railroad engineer must deal with a painful secret before forming a relationship.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/queenofbells712

Link to ebooks
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1205074000

Facebook page
http://www.face book.com/shelley.alongi

Stories
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?
Twitter
Tegirl44

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
First Vice President, NFB Writers' Division
Editor, Slate and Style

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712