[Stylist] Poem: Rainbow Revolution

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Dec 7 16:38:12 UTC 2018

The earth was rocks that are colors of the rainbow, the sun was a stretch so maybe I  change it to light because those colors were rainbow bulbs on a Christmas tree. The elements listed were what are used to make the rainbow colors in fireworks. As for the birds and flowers references, yeah, you'd have to have the experience or the knowledge to know which are what color. I had to research many of them. Oh, and the paints and dyes you'd have to research, too unless that was your forte. My guess would be that maybe Jackie but probably Lynda might be the ones here that would know that stuff without research. :)
Barbara Hammel