[Stylist] paperback books

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 00:19:30 UTC 2018

Hi Sarah, the books should upload automatically to Kindle direct publishing. I have three books that are on create space and have been transferred to KDP. I also used a lulu.com for brave pilot but we never updated that addition so I always ordered my copies from Amazon.

Shelley, Queen of Bells  Out!
First Vice President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor, Slate and Style
Email: Queenofbells at outlook.com with submissions
List of Self-published Books
Christ Crush: Poems and a Story