[Stylist] Something for the season

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Dec 18 18:07:08 UTC 2018

I like it, Shawn. Yeah, I did see a number of mistakes.The line that Bridgit pointed out I assumed was to say tree and halo instead of try and hale. Also i think there is a place where are is used instead of art? I didn't mind the delving into the spiritual. As I read Bridgit's email, the thought that occurred to me was that this poem was like digging into a mine. First you must dig through the light dirt before you get to the harder rock.    Barbara Hammel