[Stylist] Merry Christmas - from Lynda

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Dec 25 08:58:00 UTC 2018

Merry Christmas to everyone on the NFB Mailing list for the Writer's
Division.

It has been my pleasure to enjoy your posts for quite a few years.

I send you warm greetings on this holy day of celebration.

You may enjoy my blog post for this day at Walking by Inner Vision Blog.

I've included the wonderful link to Sara's song, and to another of my
favorite songs.

I wish for all my friends to find the LOVE that brought us to this day and
the PEACE that passes all human understanding.

Here is my Christmas message to my friends:
http://www.lyndalambert.com/peacelikeariver/

Lynda Lambert

-

About Lynda McKinney Lambert

On FaceBook:

My FaceBook Personal Page <https://www.facebook.com/lyndamckinneylambert>

River Road Studio Page
<https://www.facebook.com/River-Road-Studio-175785105811956/>

Walking by Inner Vision Page
<https://www.facebook.com/walkingbyinnervision/>

My SCAN BLOG Page <https://www.facebook.com/SCAN-782814908467623/>

Visit my 2 Blogs:

 <http://www.lyndalambert.com/> Website & Blog:  Walking by Inner Vision -
personal blog

Scan Blog <http://www.llambert363.blog/>  - A quiet Place of Inspiration. We
love Art, Nature, Literature

More information on my books:

My Author's Page <http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert>

Buy the book on Amazon - for $3.99
<https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Inner-Vision-Stories-Poems/dp/1543121624/ref
=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1532177952&sr=1-1&keywords=Walking+by+Inner+Visi
on>

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories
<https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Inner-Vision-Stories-Poems/dp/1543121624/ref
=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1532177952&sr=1-1&keywords=Walking+by+Inner+Visi
on> & Poems

Contact Lynda:  riverwoman at zoominternet.net
<mailto:riverwoman at zoominternet.net>

Address: 104 River Road, Ellwood City, PA 16117