[Stylist] wordpress

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 18:45:58 UTC 2018

Yes, I pay for my blog also. And I've tried searching their help area for
info on themes and accessibility and all that with no luck. I work for VFO,
so I'm very experienced with JAWS, as my livelihood depends on it, but it's
been terrible lately trying to work with word press, on their site anyway. I
suppose the thing to do is to start my own web site, but I haven't a clue
about web development, and I don't want to have to learn all that. LOL. I'm
sorry to hear you're having so much trouble too, Linda, but it's also kinda
good to know it isn't just me.