[Stylist] wordpress

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Feb 4 00:22:28 UTC 2018

Sherry,
Yes! I am in the same boat as you!
I have my website through Brighter Vision. It is owned by a blind w3oman in
Phoenix AZ and she is wonderful. If I have any problems, she calls me  and
fixes my problems. She is Jackie McBride if you ever want to inquire about
her services. I've had her for s4veral years. Very reasonable rates, too.
Lynda