[Stylist] Update and Recent Posts

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 01:03:02 UTC 2018

Hi Writers,

First, I want to wish everyone a happy 2018 and the best with your
writing and non-writing endeavors.
Second, welcome back Thea Ramsay. I sent you an email off-group on
Wednesday January 10.

I have posted an author interview at smashwords.com where my
anthology, Waiting For Messiah is published.
Unless this turns into a link, the URL is
 https://www.smashwords.com/interview/Canorous.

- I joined a group at goodreads.com called Christian Fiction Writers
and Bloggers, and am making myself known to random bloggers who make
themselves known on that website. So far it has been a hit-and-miss
proposition.

I did some give-aways at www.librarything.com and those were somewhat
successful, although no ratings or reviews have yet been placed from
those on Smashwords but may be on librarything. I just don't get this
marketing game in all honesty.

I'll write more later. The day has been long enough, and it's time for
me to get some rest and relaxation.
Best to all of us!

--
David Russell