[Stylist] RE Recent Posts, Linda and Others

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 01:35:16 UTC 2018

Hi Linda and others,

I always appreciate your apparent steady posture at the writing craft
and like your idea of one activity per week over the next 50 weeks.
There is a tendency to become result oriented and get focused on
seeing something work right away in our favor. I think your approach
is more realistic.

I have decided to not write more books per se, but write more stories
and keep watch for anthology opportunities. I will use my music and
content writing as income sources. Also, I may have an editor who will
be working with me sporadically. She is a mom, but has a Masters in
English and versatile in her own ways of earning extra income. Why
not?

I've decided to limit the marketing voices in my life, because that
only feeds the instant result side of me. Here's to the learning.
Today I learned one librarian wasn't interested in my EBook by
behavior. I know, there are still 14 days left in January. We shall
see.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com