[Stylist] Update and Recent Posts

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Tue Jan 16 01:45:23 UTC 2018

    Hi, Linda.
How many books have you published so far?
"Lucy" is my first novel-length work.
I was, I admit, mad as anything, when, after my first round of revisions, my
35 thousand word book became a 52 thousand word full-length novel, and I
think, a much better story.
My reward? They charged me 300 plus for the extra words.
Before I chose this publisher, I checked them out, as part of my homework,
due diligence, and that. But there wasn't much on them either good or bad.
One comment said their services were overpriced, but one comment is one
comment.
I couldn't find a lot to go on when I chose them.
Then I found that some of my blind writer friends use LDL books, and seem
happy with them.
The second "Lucy" book may very well be published by them.
However, other than the money, which is noteworthy, I'm awaiting my 2nd
round of revisions.
As I have not yet completed the publishing process with Tellwell, I won't
write a review.
Did you use LDL?
The only thing about LDL is they don't take credit card, and since I'm
always putting whatever I get from Disability to pay that off, it'll be a
cold day down below before I can use LDL.
Thea