[Stylist] Bookshare vs. BAARD

Shelley Alongi queenofbells at outlook.com
Tue Jan 23 18:54:51 UTC 2018

Hi download my books from Bard using the iPhone and I find that very simple but I haven’t tried downloading books on my laptop. But I understand the process from! Because I sometimes unzip books from book share.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712