[Stylist] Interview with the Author on SCAN

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Jul 7 09:46:09 UTC 2018

Hello fellow NFB Writers,

I began a new series on my blog, SCAN, this morning.

Each week, I will interview an author.  I give them a list of questions they
can choose from for the interviews.

Today, I posted my first guest Author, Patty L. Fletcher, who is blind and
has a guide dog named, Campbell.

Her life is so interesting and she discusses how a person with multiple
disabilities is able to move forward with her life and write her books as
well as own a publicity business for authors.

You can read it here:
https://llambert363.blog/2018/07/07/saturday-is-for-sharing-patty-fletcher/

This is also an invitation to the published authors here - I am now
scheduling interviews that will appear in October.

Contact me for more information if you are interested in promoting your book
and your writing life. It is fun and they are going out into the world and
absolutely free, of course!

Lynda Lambert

Visit me:  www.lyndalambert.com <http://www.lyndalambert.com>

Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage: Poems, Kota Press, 2003

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories & Poems, DLD Books, 2017

First Snow : Chapbook, is ready for publication.

Editors: contact me for information & viewing.

My Author's Page:  http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert