[Stylist] My Interview went LIVE this morning. Today's guest post on SCAN.

Jackie jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sat Jul 7 22:47:17 UTC 2018

Lynda,
I could not read either of your e-mails with the link for Scan. I am sure I
have done  something. It tells me to "restore" and that I did not close
Google Chrome correctly. But I have not used it because it gives me so much
trouble.
All I can do is congratulate you on the service and support you give to our
community.

Jacqueline Williams

Clarity is just questioning having eaten its fill.
     Jenny Xie