[Stylist] My Interview went LIVE this morning. Today's guest post on SCAN.

Jackie jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Jul 8 23:14:57 UTC 2018

Lynda,
I will try again.
I did enter two contests: The NFSPS where I got two Honorable Mentions, and
the NFB where I got a second and third place. I am grateful for both, and
thank this organization for their selection.
I do not go to my poetry group any longer. I have been active with them for
about 25 years and am suffering some separation anxiety.
However, a small group of them are meeting every other week to help edit the
excerpt from my African book on climbing the Ruwenzori's, circa 1969 in
Uganda East Africa. It is unbelievable even to me, but I have the slides to
prove it all.
This is wonderful news about you, Lynda. My poets kept your books and will
share with any new members.
I do have my teacher coming next week who will help me straighten things out
on this computer. Another is working on matching my slides to the story and
cleaning them up for jpg's.
My  lack of hearing progresses, and I have difficulty walking. But my
motivation is intact, but just fewer hours a day.

Jacqueline Williams

Clarity is just questioning having eaten its fill.
     Jenny Xie