[Stylist] Publishing Question?

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:57:38 UTC 2018

Hi Stylist Members,

I am in the process of editing my autobio which is going to be in book
form but contain two stories. Altogether, the word count will be in
the neighborhood of 11,000. I am considering Kindle Direct Publishing
or BookBaby. Print-on-demand and EBook will be the media, digest type
book. I am paying an editor for content editing, and there will likely
be fees for uploading/publishing to the chosen vendor: KDP or
BookBaby. The latter provides this service for a fee.
Has anyone here published with BookBaby and felt good about the
experience, or have writing acquaintances who have done so?
On the other side, do readers find it difficult to order from BookBaby?
They are offering me free ground shipping to lure me in. Publishing
will likely occur in a couple months. Thoughts and or opinions please
on both these prospects.  Thanks so much!

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
"chilah phanim" Make G-d smile!