[Stylist] A Quick Question About GoodReads Authors

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Tue Jul 31 19:23:22 UTC 2018

    Hi, Mark.
I'm new to the publishing thing, though I've been doing it quite a bit
lately.
See link below.
Anyhoo, I didn't know one could claim an author page on Good Reads.
I thought your book had to be independently reviewed before Goodreads would
give you a look.
Hmm. Maybe I better check this out.
Are you on Good Reads? How did you get there?
Thea

Check back often.
http://www.dldbooks.com/thearamsay/