[Stylist] RE Publishing Question?

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:31:48 UTC 2018

Hello Thea and others,

Thea, thank you for answering my question. I noticed that Amazon was
not accessible when it came to totally updating my account info the
other day. When it came time to enter tax information, NVDA would not
read the dialogue box.
I guess my time expired. I will need to have someone upload my autobio
to either site regardless of choice. That has been recommended by a
trusted friend who knows screen readers and many websites. She works
for a company that in part deals with web accessibility.
I will paste your reply and send it to a couple sighted friends,
leaving out your name, who think KDP is the greatest thing since
texting or sliced bread. Perhaps so for them.
Thanks for the heads up. I assume your publisher is in Canada?
How are folks doing with getting your book from the links you provide?
Just curious.
Thanks again and wish you plenty of sales!

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
"chilah phanim" Make G-d smile!