[Stylist] (no subject)

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 2 17:46:21 UTC 2018

Hello  NFB Friends,

I don't post much  - but today, I am posting 2 items.

One of the activities  that I love to do is to promote other writers when
the opportunity comes up.

In my blog, SCAN, I write a  "Saturday is for Sharing" article in which I
spotlight a variety of authors and

Others who are outstanding in creative ways. I just started doing this
series in May and I am really delighted with the comments that I received on
it.

Today's article is an introduction to the author, Ann Harrison Barnes.  She
has an upcoming event that is exciting for her and she shares some other
aspects of her writing and books.  You may enjoy reading  it and you, you
can find it at:

https://llambert363.blog/

This should take you directly to today's feature. If you have some vision,
you will see an illustration of Ann's recent book, and a photo of the author
on the page.

Lynda

Visit me:  www.lyndalambert.com <http://www.lyndalambert.com>

Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage: Poems, Kota Press, 2003

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories & Poems, DLD Books, 2017

First Snow : Chapbook, is ready for publication.

Editors: contact me for information & viewing.

My Author's Page:  http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert