[Stylist] Check out this book - "POO IN THE FACE: A Murray B. Dolphin Adventure (Follow a young bottlenose dolphin and his friends through a rollicking, sometimes dangerous, sea Book 1)"

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Sat Jun 30 22:09:44 UTC 2018

Below is the automated message. But before that, I want to thank everyone who put me wise to DLD Books.
Pass on to your friends.
I hope you find it amusing, and that this romp through the sea cools you off.
Thea
Hi - I think you should check out this book, "POO IN THE FACE: A Murray B. Dolphin Adventure (Follow a young bottlenose dolphin and his friends through a rollicking, sometimes dangerous, sea Book 1)" by Thea Ramsay.

Start reading it for free: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?preview=inline&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_6mRnBbE6AJK95&asin=B07D7DKRWM&tag=kpembed-20&amazonDeviceType=A2CLFWBIMVSE9N&from=Bookcard&reshareId=RZYYWW069D3JYGAK4K4K&reshareChannel=email