[Stylist] Fw: NFB Writers Division Monthly Gathering, Sunday, March 25

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:16:31 UTC 2018

Forwarded for Shelley Alongi, 1st VP, Writers Division

Hello Writers,

March is marching in upon us, and our gathering approaches. ON Sunday March 25, Myrna Dupre Badgerow will lead our call since I will be musically involved with the beginning of Holy Week. I will probably sign in half way through the call. You are in good hands. Our Writers' division president will lead our call and discuss her new book, Whispers from God.

Myrna Badgerow began her writing journey in 2000. She has explored many generes in this journey and has written poetry, short stories and quotes. Her inspirations havve been many including her home in the bayou country of Louisiana, her children, and life and the living of it. She has published 8 books of poetry, 3 books of poetry and one book of quotes. She has also been honored to appear in Slate and Style and Mississippi Crow magazine. She enjoys reading the work of other writers and in doing so she has learned so much about the craft of writing and is greatful to all writers who share their words. As president of the Writers' Division she hopes to encourage others to share their words and perhaps inspire another to begin their own journey of writing.

Our call will take place at 8:00 Pm eastern, 7:00 PM central, 6:00 Pm mountain, 5:00 PM pacific.

In order to respect the time commitments of others we will keep the call to one hour. To join our call, dial (515)739-1033 and enter access code 568839 followed by the pound sign.
I will send the playback number out to the list immediately after the call ends.
See you then!

Shelley Alongi