[Stylist] Article Published

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Mar 30 13:36:23 UTC 2018

Smart move, Bridget. This gives you the EDGE. I did my MA in a different
discipline than the BFA AND MFA, and it was the EDGE that landed me the
tenure track  position at  Geneva  College.  The Ph.Ds. in Humanities fell
short in their width of expertise and the more they interviewed, the higher
I rose on the list after we all did our presentations.  I was told after I
got the position that I blew them out of the water. My MA in English gave me
a an EDGE they did not have. I miss seeing you here on the list but I know
you are so busy with the Babies and school work.  I am cheering you on.  I
know this will all work out in ways that will be fantastic for you and your
family. Lynda