[Stylist] Notes of Interest about Books I'm reading

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed May 23 12:49:59 UTC 2018

Thanks for sharing this Shawn.
As I read it, I thought that you can expand on what you have here by giving exact examples from the text, and make this into a good book review.
Give concrete evidence for your thoughts - quote the text as your primary source.
I have never read this series, but I have read many other works by Lewis which are treasures to me. My favorite book, by Lewis, or probably overall, is  - Till We Have Faces. Now that you brought Lewis to my attention today, I think I would like to read it again. I own the book and I have a copy of a study guide that was written as a companion to this book.  The book covers one of my favorite Greek Myths - really brings it to life and is so memorable. I would have read it for the first time around  mid-70s but have read it several times since then. One of my colleagues at Geneva College is a Lewis expert and writes tremendous  academic work on his life and books. I've heard her give a lecture on Lewis that was outstanding. Lynda