[Stylist] novel excerpt

Patricia Logan lyrica.logan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 02:16:09 UTC 2018

I just finished the chapter you shared and I enjoyed it very much.  The
writing is exceedingly good, descriptive yet layed back. By that I mean not
pushing too hard.  It's so entertaining that the educational elements don't
intrude.  I can't wait to read more of your writing.

     And it's not weird for kids to collect bugs.  When I was little I
climbed along a narrow ledge with a fence on one side and a steep drop on
the other.  I couldn't figure out how to come down.  Thank goodness my
mother heard my screams for help and found me.

     Pat Logan