[Stylist] Chat Fiction

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:10:42 UTC 2018

Hi All,
I know it's been a very long time since I've posted on this list.
The English department at my school forwarded students about a neat opportunity to create stories for a phone app, which are chat fiction. Apparently, this means that the communication between characters is mostly done by texting.
I've looked at a few chat fiction apps, and so far they don't really seem to be that accessible. I was wondering if anyone has heard of chat fiction or tried chat fiction apps?
Thanks,
Vejas