[Stylist] Chat Fiction

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:52:11 UTC 2018

So, in using texting, are you actually carrying on a conversation with other real people, kind of like the ad liv game in which  the participants  go around the room adding to a story that one person started?  Is the only difference that it involves dialog? I think that could be fun!

I remember playing a party game in which someone gets a piece of paper that said things like, “He said,”  “She shouted.”  The rule is that no  one was allowed to look at the other responses.  I think it would be interesting to do this sort of thing via email, omitting the previous messages.  Or maybe we could look at previous messages and add to what how we would respond.  If the statements are short enough, we could simply type them in the subject so we don’t even need to open the message, which would be blank inside.

Rambling thoughts, huh?