[Stylist] Difficulties of creative Writing

Sarah Massengale skmassengale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:48:12 UTC 2018

There are two things that I used to do when I had more time to write that helped a lot.  One was to people watch, or people listen, in our case.  It’s amazing the sorts of things you can come up with that way.  The second was to find an app or website that gave you a writing prompt every day.  This kept my mind n writing mode and kept writer’s block away pretty well.  Hope these are helpful.

Sarah