[Stylist] novel excerpt

Jackie jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue Oct 9 01:48:23 UTC 2018

Chris,
Thank you so much for sharing the plot and characters in your novel. It does
sound fascinating.  As far as eating dog food or paper, that is not really
out of the realm for any child. For all we know, we all will be eating
strange things in twenty years.
I am probably more concerned by the use of the ladder and roofing jobs as a
blind person. I have had two friends have their lives change dramatically
for the worse because of falls from ladders, and they were not blind.  While
it speaks for confidence and carrying on with normal activities, I do hope
your roofing days are over!
We need you as a writer who cares about the craft and encouraging others.
Keep on with this novel. The message is positive which we need more of right
now.

Jacqueline Williams

Clarity is just questioning having eaten its fill.
     Jenny Xie