[Stylist] Proof Reading using a Braille display?

P. Campbell campbellphyllis17 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:51:26 UTC 2018

Good Morning All,

I use my BN Touch to look for errors with the same material in memory
using Word on the computer. When I find an error or a change I need/want
to make, I find the spot in Word and make the change. This is especially
helpful for material going to a publisher, since most of them require
material sent in Word.

Phyllis